South Hills Band and Colorguard
|2011 SCSBOA DIVISION 4A CHAMPIONS
2012 SCPA OPEN DIVISION CHAMPIONS
2012 WGI OPEN DIVISION WORLD CHAMPIONS
6.15.2013 – 6.23.2013
1. Going to Home Depot or Office Depot? We are in need of:
- 9 Volt Batteries (to run metronomes)
- Ink cartridge for printer. We use a Canon Image Class MF4150.
Thank you in advance for your support!
2. Great Apps for Musicians
– Search for Rhythm Sight Reading Trainer (great for Sight-Reading
– iReal b – Music Book and Play Along
3. We will be holding a leadership meeting on Tuesday, June 18 from 2PM-4PM in the band room at SHHS. If your name is listed below please plan on attending.
Woodwinds – Jennifer Santana
Brass – Bryan King and Isaiah Hiener
Percussion – Gerald Aguilar and Maxson Yang
Guard – Jessica Coffey and Brandon King
4. If you were unable to attend the New Student Orientation on Tuesday, May 28th please call or email Mr. Wooten at 626-974-6220 X 6239 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to meet and go over the information that was covered.
5. Workshops begin on June 24th. Please make sure you call or email Mr. Wooten if you are unable to attend.
6. Deadline to pay for Summer Workshops and Camp is June 20th to ASB!
7. I must have all school owned instruments returned to me by Wednesday, June 19th. I will be in the Office on Monday-Wednesday from 12:30PM-3:30PM.
Saturday – 6/15
Breakfast @ Applebee’s Fundraiser
Sunday – 6/16
Prepare for Workshops!
Do not mistake activity for achievement.