This is where you will find our performance Itineraries (Marching Band, Jazz, Percussion, Color Guard, etc.) to download in .doc or .pdf format and may require Adobe Acrobat Reader and Word or similar software to view.
NOTE: These documents provides general information only and may be subject to change at any time without notice. Please check back often for updated materials.
Click on the link text below to view or download the resource pages.
• Mt. San Antonio College Jazz Festival in Walnut Itinerary – 05.05.18
• Reno Jazz Festival at University of Nevada, Reno – April 26th to 29th 2018
• Workman Jazz Festival at Hacienda Heights Community Center – 04.21.18
• WGASC Championships Prelims at Edison HS (Huntington Beach) Winter Guard Itinerary – April 21st and 22nd 2018
• SCPA Championship Finals at CITIZENS BANK ARENA in Ontario Itinerary – 04.14.18
• SCPA Semi-Finals at CSUSB (San Bernardino) Winter Percussion Itinerary – 04.08.18
• WGASC at Valencia HS (Placentia) Winter Guard Itinerary – 04.07.18
• WGASC at Patriot HS (Riverside) Winter Guard Itinerary – 04.06.18
• SCPA Preliminary at CSUSB (San Bernardino) Winter Percussion Itinerary – 03.31.18
• “Santiago Festival” at Santiago HS (Corona) – Symphonic Band Itinerary – 03.29.18
• WGASC at Westminster HS Winter Guard Itinerary – 03.17.18
• “Bonita Festival” at Bonita Center For The Arts (San Dimas) – Symphonic Band Itinerary – 03.15.18
• SCPA at Rancho Cucamonga HS Winter Percussion Itinerary – 03.04.18
• WGASC at Monrovia HS Winter Guard Itinerary – 03.03.18
• Upland HS Western States Jazz Festival – 03.03.18
• WGASC at Eleanor Roosevelt HS Winter Guard Itinerary – 02.24.18
• Mayfair HS Jazz Festival – 02.23.18
• SCPA at Monrovia HS Winter Percussion Itinerary – 02.18.18
• SCPA at Damien HS Winter Percussion Itinerary – 02.03.18
• Disneyland Parade – 12.11.17
• SCSBOA Field Championship (Werren HS, Downey) Itinerary – 11.18.17
• Ramona (Riverside) HS Tournament Itinerary – 11.11.17
• Los Altos HS Tournament Itinerary – 11.04.17
• Duarte HS Tournament Itinerary – 11.02.17
• Glen A. Wilson HS Tournament Itinerary – 10.28.17
• Rowland HS Tournament Itinerary – 10.14.17
• Bonita HS (LaVern) Tournament Itinerary – 09.30.17
What to Expect on Tournament Days
Tournament day schedules vary depending on our show time. As soon as we receive show information, the schedule is created and put on the website calendar.
Tournaments are generally a full-day affair, with report time early in the morning and return time late at night. The time that the Band reports to the school to leave for a contest depends upon the performance slot the band is assigned. The weekly schedule posted on the SHHS Band website will always inform you of the report time.
For more detailed information on what happens on Tournament Day, go to the “Parents Corner” menu on the website and click “Competition Basics“ and “Competition Etiquette” page.
Volunteers are always needed
Ask a Band Booster board member or committee chair how you can help for a single day or multiple activities throughout the band season. Click here to view current volunteer opportunities or sign up for an event
8108total visits,2visits today