This is where you will find our performance Itineraries (Marching Band, Jazz, Percussion, Color Guard, etc.) to download in .doc or .pdf format and may require Adobe Acrobat Reader and Word or similar software to view.
NOTE: These documents provides general information only and may be subject to change at any time without notice. Please check back often for updated materials.
Click on the link text below to view or download the resource pages.
• SCPA Competition SHHS Drumline at Arcadia HS (Arcadia) – 02.01.20 * Printable Itinerary
• WGASC Competition SHHS Color Guard at Huntington Beach HS (Huntington Beach) – 02.15.20 * Printable Itinerary
• SCSBOA Mayfair HS Jazz Festival (Lakewood) – 02.21.20 * Printable Itinerary
• SCSBOA Western States Jazz Festival at Upland HS (Upland) – 02.29.20 * Printable Itinerary
• WGASC Competition SHHS Color Guard at Monrovia HS (Monrovia) – 02.29.20 * Printable Itinerary
• SCPA Competition SHHS Drumline at Rancho Cucamonga HS (Rancho Cucamonga) – 02.29.20 * Printable Itinerary
• SCSBOA Symphonic Band at Bonita Festival (Bonita Center for The Arts in San Dimas) – 03.13.20 * Printable Itinerary
• SCPA Competition SHHS Drumline at Great Oak HS (Temecula) – 03.14.20 * Printable Itinerary
• WGASC Competition SHHS Color Guard at Arcadia HS (Arcadia) – 03.14.20 * Printable Itinerary
• SCSBOA Symphonic Band at Santiago Festival (Corona) – 03.25.20 * Printable Itinerary
** Pit Crew: Parents, guardians, alumni or friends are needed at each game and competition to help the students push the front ensemble onto the field.
What to Expect on Tournament Days
Tournament day schedules vary depending on our show time. As soon as we receive show information, the schedule is created and put on the website calendar.
Tournaments are generally a full-day affair, with report time early in the morning and return time late at night. The time that the Band reports to the school to leave for a contest depends upon the performance slot the band is assigned. The weekly schedule posted on the SHHS Band website will always inform you of the report time.
Volunteers are always needed
Ask a Band Booster board member or committee chair how you can help for a single day or multiple activities throughout the band season. Click here to view current volunteer opportunities or sign up for an event