This is where you will find our performance Itineraries (Marching Band, Jazz, Percussion, Color Guard, etc.) to download in .doc or .pdf format and may require Adobe Acrobat Reader and Word or similar software to view.
NOTE: These documents provides general information only and may be subject to change at any time without notice. Please check back often for updated materials.
Click on the link text below to view or download the resource pages.
• SCSBOA Field Tournament at Bonita HS (Lavern) – 09.28.19 * Printable Itinerary
• SCSBOA Field Tournament at Rowland HS (Rowland Heights) – 10.12.19 * Printable Itinerary
• SCSBOA Field Tournament at Covina HS (Covina) – 10.14.19 * Printable Itinerary
• SCSBOA Field Tournament at Sierra Vista HS (Baldwin Park) – 10.26.19
• SCSBOA Field Tournament at Los Altos HS (Hacienda Heights) – 11.02.19
• SCSBOA Field Tournament at South Hills HS (West Covina) – 11.04.19
• SCSBOA Field Tournament at Vista HS (Vista) – 11.02.19
• SCSBOA Field Tournament Championship – 11.16.19
** Pit Crew: Parents, guardians, alumni or friends are needed at each game and competition to help the students push the front ensemble onto the field.
What to Expect on Tournament Days
Tournament day schedules vary depending on our show time. As soon as we receive show information, the schedule is created and put on the website calendar.
Tournaments are generally a full-day affair, with report time early in the morning and return time late at night. The time that the Band reports to the school to leave for a contest depends upon the performance slot the band is assigned. The weekly schedule posted on the SHHS Band website will always inform you of the report time.
Volunteers are always needed
Ask a Band Booster board member or committee chair how you can help for a single day or multiple activities throughout the band season. Click here to view current volunteer opportunities or sign up for an event