The South Hills Band Boosters is a group of very dedicated adults that donate hundreds of hours every year to do all the work “behind the scenes”. The Band and Color Guard would not exist without these individuals donating their time.
What we do:
• Provide needed items that are not attainable through the normal band budget
• Build, maintain and move all props for and during performances
• Move heavy percussion equipment during performances
• Serve as chaperones
Goals and Objectives
• To support the Band Director, his staff, the Band Members and those volunteers associated with the South Hills Band Boosters.
• To promote the highest quality music education available for our students.
• To provide our students and staff with the tools necessary to be successful in music program.
• To see that our band becomes more visible in the community and involved in community affairs.
Treasurer – Jasmin Sibayan<a